Our stay and play sessions are a great way for you and your child to meet new people and make new friends in a friendly, gentle and relaxed atmosphere. All parents, grandparents and carers and their children under five are welcome to come along to join our sessions for friendship, play and educational activities and support.
Our sessions will run on Thursdays from 10:00-11:00am on the following dates
- Saturday 7th December – come and visit Santa’s grotto at the Christmas Fayre and join in with some Christmas arts and crafts.
- Wednesday 11th December 1:30pm – join us for the EY nativity.
- Thursday 9th January 10am – Winter theme
- Thursday 23rd January 10am – stay and play
- Thursday 6th February 10am – messy play
- Thursday 27th February 10am – stay and play
- Thursday 5th March 10am – story time
- Thursday 19th March 10am – stay and play
- Thursday 2nd April 10am – number fun
To book a place at our Stay and Play sessions please contact the school office on 01869 324061.